BLOGSENSE

Friday, January 18, 2008

SMART WAY TO GET OUT OF A TRAFFIC TICKET!

In the National Highway near a city Suburb, a police officer pulls a guy over for over speeding with his vehicle and has the following exchange of conversations :

Officer: Hey Mr, may I see your driver's license?
Driver: Sir, I don't have one. I had it suspended as I got my 5th DUI.

Officer: Is it? In thata case, may I see the owner's card for this vehicle?
Driver: It's not my car at all. I just stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?
Driver: That's exactly correct. But come to think of it, I saw the owner's card in the glove box when I was putting my Revolver in there.

Officer: What!There's a Revolver in the glove box?
Driver: Of Course, yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot a woman and killed her as she owned this car before i stole it from her. I had stuffed her in the trunk.

Officer: What do you mean!!There's a BODY in the TRUNK?!?!?
Driver: Yes, sir.

Hearing this, the police officer immediately called his captain. Immediately, the car was surrounded by police, and the captain approached the driver to handle the situation

Captain: Sir, may I see your driving license?
Driver: Sure, Sir. Here it is. It is a valid one.

Captain: Who's car is this?
Driver: Ofcourse its mine, Officer. Here's the owner's card of this car.

The driver owned the car.

Captain: Could you open your glove box so that I can see if there is a Revolver in it?
Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no Revolver in it.

There was nothing in the glove box.

Captain: Would you mind opening your trunk? I was being informed by the officer that you said there's a body in it.
Driver: No problem. Here i have opened the trunk.

Trunk is opened; no body.

Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you told me that you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a revolver in the glovebox, and that there was a dead body in the trunk.
Driver: Yeah, I'll bet the lying officer would have told you that I was speeding, too.

( Isn't it a best way to escape traffic ticketing??)

No comments: