BLOGSENSE

Monday, February 4, 2008

10 RIDICULOUS WAYS TO EARN A VALENTINE'S DATE IN 10 DAYS ( Just for Fun)


Guys, its the time of that year again for us to ignite the fire of Romance in one's life. When young Guys waiting to burst due to harmonal overload of Romance, they try using social Networking sites to find and mingle with the members of opposite sex. For the unsuccessful men who are yet to find a Perfect Partner, here are 10 ridiculous tips to earn a Date in 10 days(Valentine Day).

NOTE: Success level cannot be guaranteed

DAY-1:(February 5th)
STEP-1: Keep your body fit by regular exercise and maintain healthy diet. Remember, Girls posses a very good affinity towards a good looking and Fit Guys.

DAY-2:(February 6th)
STEP-2: Get a High paying new job. If not, Print a visiting card for yourself in the name of a great Business Magnet and so on. Keep a good stock of your Visiting Cards such that it can be given to as many girls you want.

DAY-3:(February 7th)
STEP-3: If You are sucessfull in attracting a Girl by Day-2, try to impress her by taking her to a very Big and Furnished House to make her believe that it is your Own Property. ( Better get a Job of a HOUSE BROKER or a REAL ESTATE agent)

DAY-4:(February 8th)
STEP-4: Take her to a Five-Star Hotel( Beg to arrange for the Money). Remember, you must take her in a sophisticated car. Best is to borrow your rich friend's car. ( Mind you, he will have his own plans on February 14th)

DAY-5:(February 9th)
STEP-5: Spend the full day with her. Its the best time to observe her completely. Have a cappuccino with her once in a while but not always.

DAY-6:(February 10th)
STEP-6: Now You have completely overwhelmed her. She may shoot questions like " Darling, Do you really care for me?", "Can You imagine a life without me?" and she attacks you with sentimental stuffs like "Dear, I have spent the last few hours thinking just about You", "You are indeed upsetting me". ( Be courageous my friend, better you practice Yoga to stay Calm)

DAY-7:(February 11th)
STEP-7: Now you are her Hero. Its time for you to talk to her about Marriage. Carry your Cell Phone ( Even if its validity is over) and talk loudly in the phone like "Hi Dad! Sorry, I cant accept the 10 Marriage Proposals that has come to my mail yesterday. I'm searching for my perfect match"( This must impress her very much)

DAY-8:(February 12th)
STEP-8: Its now time for You to take her to a Movie. Please make proper arrangements such that your friends call you frequently. Pick up the Phone and say " I'm Busy with my Honey. Never Mind about the $1 Million Dollar Business. Spending time with my Honey is more important to me."

DAY-9: (February 13th)
STEP-9: In the presence of your Girl Friend, talk Philosophically with a bit of emotion over the Phone to your Guy Friends( Remember, your Girl must hear your speech on the phone) like " I am looking for a girl who is not after my Physical Relationship or Wealth. I want a Girl who really cares for me."( Do not over act.)

DAY-10:( fEBRUARY 14th)
STEP-10: Today is the BIG DAY!- THE VALENTINE'S DAY. Its already 8 times that you have Dated with her. Act yourself in a Reserved and Aristrocratic manner. Now you are the Whole World to her. It's the right time for you to disclose your Love. Present her a Lovely Rose with a romantic saying of 3 words " I LOVE YOU."

(But what happens from now onwards is only in your Hands. If She agrees your love, only GOD must save you then).

No comments: