BLOGSENSE

Friday, January 23, 2009

MY HCL COLLEAGUE- VIJAY

On 30 July-2008, although I am familiar with my own college friends who are about to join in HCL along with me and some Velammal friends who attended the Japanese training program in P.M towers, I had no idea about the people who attended the same Japanese training in Vadapalani( Vadapalani batch). To be precise, my future colleagues then. Here goes my Pen-Picture about some of my very best friends in the Vadapalani batch.

My first take is on 'Vijay Rajendiran'. In my view, he is the 'Epitome of Friendship'. On Day-1 of Our Induction Program, I met this guy during Tea-Break and the first Introduction was just a formal one. The actual Bond between us was nurtured in our Technical Training at Coalesce training centre and the situation in which our friendship bloomed is simply unremarkable. It all started on the Day-6 of our 54-Days Technical Training when myself, Vijay and Yuvraj got stressed out after a rigorous 1st week. We felt like being docked up in a frying span.

To share a lighter moment, myself and Vijay decided that immaterial of the situation, we two would be the effective "Bench Keepers" in HCL after completing our trainning. Touch Wood!! At what an Angel's Time we took the decision, the words have become a reality now.

From that time onwards, I used to call him "BENCH" and Vice-versa. At posting, Vijay and myself were allocated in the same project and we share the same work place. We share many things in common especially 'Japanese Nightmare'. Even God cannot make us to Understand that language. Lolz..

I admire this guy in many ways. He is one of the Kind-Hearted personalities I have ever come across. On January 1- 2009 when most of us were partying, this guy contributed Rs.2000+ a Beareu for an Orphanage. God!! I had no words to express about this one. How many of us ever thought of those poor Orphan children on that day?

I wish and pray to God that Vijay be blessed with a healthy, happy , prosperous life and a successful career.

No comments: