BLOGSENSE

Monday, March 17, 2008

Gamers like to die in games?


I never liked the idea of dying in the game, who would want to make all their way risking their health to the meet the boss and die at the end? I would really get upset when it happens and I bet all games would have faced such situations and many would agree with me too but a study conducted by researchers reveal that gamers like to DIE! I would say they are complete psychos

The study made a note of psychological emotions of the 36 young adults while they played James Bond 007: NightFire, Super monkey ball 2 and the results were compared and the results were astonishing even for the scientists. They found out that the all the 36 subjects showed a negative response when they killed an enemy while showed positive response when they died.

I bet all 36 were lunatics and so were the researchers who released the data.

No comments: